“Effective leadership begins with objective self-knowledge, understanding of others and matching strengths to tasks. The Birkman Method® is an ideal tool for revealing how to accomplish this.”
~ Dan McGee
Developing your own leadership skills will help you
- Expand your own leadership toolkit
- Identify and develop the leadership skills of your team or staff
- Appreciate the value of and build diversity among your team or staff
- Handle conflict more effectively
- Improve your overall job effectiveness and satisfaction
Annette Miller works with pastors and their staffs, executives and their teams, and individuals, coaching them through a variety of circumstances. In her work with nonprofits, she uses the BGCT Leader Report and BGCT Leadership Styles™ Report based on The Birkman Method®, a leading assessment instrument for businesses and nonprofits. This nonjudgmental and nonclinical tool has been proven sound through statistical and reliability studies as well as through wide-spread practical use.
Teams and groups of various sizes and types gain higher individual and team awareness and workshops. These are not your typical listen-to-learn occasions. These seminars and workshops are highly practical and interactive.